Home Modification Services in Arizona
Modification & Maintenance for a safer environment
Tag: Home Modification Services Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale AZ
After a home safety and aid inspection, our therapists may suggest some improvements, modifications, and repairs in your home to help the care recipient maintain their independence and prevent injury. The next step involves calling Home Modification & Maintenance professionals who make sure that all those recommended changes take place in your home and your loved one has a safer environment to spend their later life or recover quickly.
- Make simple, small changes, such as replacing door knobs with pull hands, install handrails, etc. to help your loved one remain comfortable and independent at home.
- Make the much-needed structural changes, such as installing a wheelchair ramp, stairlifts, ceiling lift, or widening doorways, and others, to reduce the risk of slips and falls for the care recipient.
- Repair and replace all those areas in your home that may put your loved one’s safety at risk, such as slippery flooring, stairs, etc.
- Install medical alert systems in your home so that you or the caregiver can respond quickly should there arise a medical emergency.
If you are looking for a therapist in relation to the above services or other services such as in-home occupational therapy in Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale or the surrounding areas? Call us today at480-269-5029or register yourself at ourregister formto book an appointment.
Our services have shown to:
- Improve productivity.
- Decrease fatigue.
- Decrease musculoskeletal injuries.
- Increase comfort.
- Increase satisfaction with working from home.